10 Oct How to create a Facebook Business Fan Page
Facebook Business Fan Pages are a great way to expand your customer base and it doesn’t cost you a cent.
Creating a Business Fan Page may sound daunting; however the process is very quick and simple. By following the steps below you’ll be posting to your Business Fan Page wall before you know it.
- Over 800 million people are using Facebook which includes all ages
- It’s Free, so it’s light on your marketing budget
- A great way to share
- Easy to setup and use
To create your Facebook business fan page just follow the step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Create a page
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Select ‘Create a Page’ under the Sign Up section
- Select a Page type the reflects your business (we will be using Local Business or Place for this example)
- Choose a category (we will be selecting Local Business for this example) and fill out your business details as prompted.
- Check your details are correct and tick the ‘I agree to Facebook Page Terms’ box and click ‘Get Started’.
- You will then be re-directed to a new page where you will need to Sign Up if you don’t have a Facebook account or select ‘I already have a Facebook account’ and log in when prompted.
Step 2: Set Up Your Profile
- Upload an Image from your computer or Import a photo from your website
- Invite Friends and Share your page and continue
- Add some basic information so that people who visit your page know more about it.
- You can now add more information and change your settings to your profile by going to Edit Page on the right hand side above admins.
You now have a Facebook Business Fan Page and are ready to start updating your status to the masses.
Want to stand out from the crowd? Talk to the team at Mediamojo and discover how we can transform your business fan page into an extension of your brand. We can also incorporate dynamic voucher offers into your page, giving anyone who likes your page access to a special offer. It’s a great way to launch a new product or service.