16 Feb How to Start an Online Store with Shopify
Starting an online business, or even upgrading the online presence of a business can be stressful and difficult. Fortunately, many companies are emerging with software solutions to ease the burden of building and running an ecommerce website.
Shopify might be one of the best-known brands in the ecommerce world, but not everyone knows how it works. In simple terms, Shopify is SaaS (subscription) software that you pay for. With Shopify, businesses can create a website and use an in-built shopping cart to sell both digital and physical products to customers around the world. Shopify even offers a system that allows customers to manage shipping, inventory tracking, payments, analytics and more!
About Shopify with Mediamojo
While Shopify offers less customisation options, when compared to how Mediamojo traditionally builds websites, it gives users a quicker and easier way to take their business online. Take a look at how we assisted Sassy Unicorn with not only their Shopify website, but with logos, branding, packaging and imagery.
Sure, you could do this:
- Sign up with Shopify
- Design your logo and export logo image files for web
- Product photography
- Editing your images and exporting for web
- Add the products you want to sell
- Create key pages for your store
- Write text copy for all pages
- Pick a theme
- Customize your online store
- Customize your shipping settings
- Configure your tax settings
- Set up your payment gateway
- Tie payments to your gateway account(s)
- Integrate newsletter software to send emails to your clients
- Create Newsletter template complete with social links and branding
- Perform basic SEO so people can find your store online
- Set up analytics for your website
Or, Go Professional and Hassle-Free:
- Sign up with Shopify
- Contact Mediamojo. We’ll do the rest.
Using Shopify, you can get access to a state-of-the-art admin panel, where you can see the products you have for sale, write descriptions, process orders and so much more. Unfortunately, this still leaves you with the task of developing the website which, although easier than building a conventional website from scratch, is a mammoth task without web development, content creation, and design experience – this is where Mediamojo comes in…
Sassy Unicorn – Rebrand Process
It’s not just about giving your branding a boost: Mediamojo is commited to helping you identify your market, and curate a brand that will sell to your customers. Sassy Unicorn’s logo evolution clearly demonstrates how a shift in look and feel of your logo can make all the difference.
Like What You See?
If you have a Shopify site for your business.Get in touch with us today, and get the full package!